| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baruunkharaa in April is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. A feeble 8.7mm (0.3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Baruunkharaa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Baruunkharaa: