| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baruunkharaa in September is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 34.6mm (1.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Baruunkharaa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Baruunkharaa: